President of Mid-American Wealth Advisory Group Inc
Mark Falter has been in the Financial Services industry for over 30 years, beginning in 1984.
Mark has worked with seniors for most of his career, and he is aware of the challenges facing retirees today. He created Mid-American Wealth Advisory Group Inc. as a financial management firm in Kansas City that specializes in helping retirees and pre-retirees build and preserve their wealth through asset management, tax strategies, and estate planning. Believing strongly in the principle of “doing unto others as you would have them do unto you,” he attributes the majority of his success to simply making decisions that are in the best interest of his clients.
Mark is also a well-established speaker and has been featured on the Fox Business channel. You can hear Mark on his Radio Show every weekend.
- 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings on KMBZ 980 AM.
- 1 p.m. on Sunday afternoons on KMBZ 98.1 FM.
- 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Sundays on KCMO 710 AM.
- 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Sunday on KCMO 103.7 FM.
- 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings on KMAJ 1440 AM.
- 11 a.m. on Saturday morning on The Answer WPGP 1250 AM.
Mark is dedicated to educating the community with his workshops on topics relating to conservative alternatives.
Mark resides in Weston, MO with his wife Amy and three children, Ashley, Caleb, and Joshua.